Be sure to review the NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING (as prepared by Henderson Properties on behalf of the HOA Board) that was delivered to your home yesterday. The 2012 annual meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. This year’s meeting will be conducted at St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church located at 5108 Kuykendall Road.
Purpose of Meeting
- To review year-to-date financial information
- To approve the 2013 Operating Budget for the Association
- To elect/appoint Board Members
- To discuss other business as may be properly brought before the meeting
Important Dates & Times
- Monday, October 29, 2012: Nomination forms for Board positions are due to Henderson Properties
- Monday, October 29, 2012: Proxy forms (for those HOA members who can’t attend the Annual Meeting) are due to Henderson Properties on or before this date. For your convenience, proxies can be sent or dropped off as follows:
- PROVIDENCE ARBOURS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC. / 919 Norland Road / Charlotte, NC 28205
- Fax 704-569-9669 or email HOA@HendersonProperties.com
- Local mailbox: See the address listed in the mailing you received from Henderson Properties.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2012: Annual Meeting begins promptly at 7:00 pm
Please contact Henderson Properties via email at HOA@HendersonProperties.com or via phone at (704) 970-4155 if you have any questions.